Monday, December 16, 2013

First



The first few baby steps are the most crucial time for an infant who is learning to walk. The same goes with any new situation or a new person you just met. It will be hard to establish balance as you are still exploring how to gain that balance or trust if you like. The more you give yourself a practice to walk the better you will get each time. Well, I am just on that stage right now getting my balance here in Australia with no one to hold on to except yourself and yourself. But you have your friends as your support. Even if my stay here was pretty awesome as to this writing, a time will come when you will yearn for the people who are dear to you, people from your home. 

Back in the days when I was wishing to be here, I am becoming impatient and hopeless for my future here. And what do you know I am writing this pretty melodramatic post here in Australia. Finding your niche is the most arduous task of all. 

Now back to the fun part. I don’t know how I managed to pull this look. As you guys know I am all about casual ensembles but having to look like a million bucks in suit is a little bit out of my comfort zone. I started this look with my chocolate brown suit pants from Cotton On which I bought for 10 bucks such a deal. And then I started pairing it with my shirts and this blue chambray top fitted well with the brown pants. Paired this with my thrifted blazer and lace-up shoes from Salvation Army and ebay.

The David G. Pose. Lol.

My new sanctuary in North Balwyn!

So do I look like a manager in Coles? Hahaha. I wish I am.

I came here with 1 luggage and 2 hand carry bags and this was 127 days after and counting. Haha. I still have 2 boxes not included in this picture Haha. Imagine hoarding!

I am still hoping to be in the Philippines this Christmas or it could just be a wish for now? Lol


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Anything Under Kenny