Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Just Your Ordinary Collective Haul

Thank God my floral obsession came to life. I unearthed this floral t-shirt at a local boutique here in Angeles City for Php 400. The print I thought was too large it makes you look a little bigger but that’s just fine. But hey it’s not that bad.

I admit that I am so attached with the grey or black ensemble. However, I want to move out of my comforts and wanted to be more adventurous and risky with my style choices. This retailed Php 150 at the thrift store. This Koi-inspired sweatshirt is that perfect mix of colours that will definitely light up the room when I wear it! Haha. 

OMG. Digging this skull cardigan! Bought this for just Php 130. I mean it’s that combo of edge and casual which I love. Can’t wait to wear this! I mean not now in the summery weather.

ASOS has been bringing good and quality clothing to their costumers via their online store. I stumbled upon this jean shirt with plaid detail which was a bit too tight on me but still I went with it. This retailed at AUD 7 at Savers. I can’t stop purchasing denim tops. I mean they are one of the timeless pieces so I can’t have too many denim tops right? Lol #makingexcusesformyself


Flannel is in! This wool and cotton fabric can make you feel warm during autumn or winter. I have thought of styling this by tying it around your waist. But this could be a style essentials too during music festivals. Just pair this up with a tank top wear it as is and have a rolled up shorts and boots and you’re ready. And if you get sweaty and stuff you can remove it and tie around your waist which is like a 90s style identifier. Is it 90s? or 80s? whatever. Still it keeps your style game up a notch And got this for Php 180.

What are your thoughts with my hauls? Share your hauls too on the comments below! I love seeing other’s makes me feel good. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Anything Under Kenny