Sunday, April 6, 2014

Planning Planner Plan


I know that it’s almost mid year now but this won’t stop me from organising my everyday ventures and long term goals. My friend Anna gave me this handsome Typo planner from last year and my sister gave me this caffeine obsessed Starbucks planner. I use them both to update myself with what to dos and whatnot. It’s never too late to plan your life. Get an insurance! haha.

Sometimes you lose track of your day and when you remember you have something like this to refer to you regroup and keep track. And as a blossoming blogger I really need these to remind myself of my blogger duties! Thank you to these girls who remembered me and gave me these utilitarian books! Will definitely use them well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Anything Under Kenny