Sunday, September 21, 2014

#OOTD: Plains and Prints



For sometime, I have been trying to put prints and colours into my outfit choices. I bought the swirl and Koi printed top from the thrift and so is my go-to black jacket. I wore a maroon skinny jeans from Cotton On. To bring balance into the outfit, I pulled over this basic black jacket from the thrift.
To seal the look I wore a grey boots from Kmart.

Most of my clothing choices are either too basic and simple so sometimes I have get out of my comforts and do little or two inserts of prints into what I wear. Sometimes, it brings joy if what you wear has happy, vibrant colours or prints. It pays off sometimes when you take risks not only in fashion but in reality per se. If something works because you tried is a well deserved risk and vice versa. We don’t get to have all so sometimes its okay to be adventurous right? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Anything Under Kenny